Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
During this challenging time, we want to provide you updates regarding our response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
At this time, pest control operations will continue as normal.
As the situation concerning the COVID-19 continues to develop, we felt it was important to communicate to you that we have already implemented preventative steps company-wide to address the concerns and minimize the spread of the illness to our employees and customers:
- When engaging with a client we are practising social distancing. In addition, we will not make any physical contact such as handshakes.
- Gloves will be used during all services and properly disposed of upon completion.
- Employees are required to report any flu-like symptoms immediately.
- All technicians are sanitising regularly.
- We have worn and continue to wear PPE such as respirators, masks and suits.
We are monitoring the rapid changes daily in regard to the Coronavirus outbreak. If anyone feels sick, has been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas or are under quarantine please notify our office to cancel and reschedule.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any information you require or if there is anything we can do to further support you.
We hope you and your family remain safe.
Kind Regards, Scorpion Pest Management