Keen to Get Green campaign
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Recyclable Rodent stations
Rodent bait stations have several key benefits including keeping the bait protected from pets, children and other non-target animals. They also have another advantage, their material allows them to be used over and over again, reducing the need to create waste. The items we use are of the highest standard, environmentally friendly, and, if possible, produced from recyclable materials.
Sustainable office practices
Not only are we conscious of the importance of reducing our carbon footprint our in the field, we have also focused on our offices. Practices have been put in place to reduce waste, such as;
- 100% recycled paper. The girls in Scorpion's headquarters go through a lot of necessary use paper, so it was important our paper is fully recyclable.
- Gone are our printer cartridges. We use cartridge free printing which uses fully recycle ink at the end of its life. They're so safe they can be placed on kerb side pick up.
- Recycle bins in office kitchens.
- Shredders to recycle paper.
Paperless business systems
Solar powered offices provides long-term and sustainable solutions for Scorpion Pest Management.
- They don't produce any emissions when producing electricity.
- Use significantly less fuel then fossil fuel methods of generation.