COMPETITION TERMS AND COMPETITIONS
we, us or our is a reference to SCORPION PEST MANAGEMENT PTY LTD (ACN 615 959 825).
1. This competition is run by Scorpion Pest Management Pty Ltd; 73615959825
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social network.
3. The competition is open to residents Australia wide of all ages except when specified on the competition post. Employees of Scorpion Pest Management/Scorpion Solar Panel Cleaning and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are exempt from entering.
4. If the entrant is located in Hobart and greater surrounds, the promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered. If entrant is located out of this area, the winner agrees to cover the cost of postage.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Scorpion Pest Management Facebook page: Scorpion Pest Management or via our Scorpion solar Cleaning Facebook page:
Scorpion Solar Panel Cleaning. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified (unless stated that multiple entries are allowed)
9. Closing date of competitions will be stated on each competition advertisement.
10. Entrants who enter via both Facebook pages (Scorpion Pest management & Scorpion Solar Panel cleaning) will gain an additional entry.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Like Scorpion Pest Management Facebook page/ Scorpion Solar Panel Cleaning’s page.
b. Share the competition post to your timeline.
c. Tag someone on the Facebook post.
d. You must have your shared posts on 'public' otherwise the competition moderator will not be able to see your full entry.
13. Scorpion Pest Management also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. The competitions prize is as follows will be stated as per competition advertisement.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The software will only take into consideration, entrants that have followed the 3 steps as stated above (10)
16. The winner will be notified either by; Facebook/email or phone within 48 hours of competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The winner consents to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as the right for Scorpion Pest Management to take/use photos for publicity material.
a. Voucher competitions will be either delivered to the winner if they are in the Hobart & surrounds area, or alternatively an E-voucher will be sent to their preferred email.
18. Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Following Scorpion Pest Managements Instagram page @Scorpionpest will get an additional entry.
20. Scorpion Pest Management can cease the review competition at any time - After the entrant has been selected in that time period