Autumn Pests - Invasion of the Portuguese Millipedes
Why do i get invaded every year?
Why do they let off a horrible smell and liquid substance?
Can i get rid of Millipedes myself?
Millipedes are a difficult pest to treat and the best way to keep millipedes out of your house is to stop them from getting in.
- Seal any cracks and/or crevices in the foundation and around the home.
- Repair any leaks. Leaky faucets or pipes can attract Portuguese millipedes
- Clean out and remove debris from gutte
- Remove piled up mulch or woodpiles that store moisture and attract millipedes
- Turn off external lights at night and try to reduce the amount of light from the inside too.
Call in the professionals
You may get tired of having to broom up hundreds of millipedes every morning and regardless of what measure you put in place; you just can't seem to prevent millipede infestations. The most effective way to treat millipedes is to put chemical barriers in place using commercial quality Insecticides.
What our customers have to say!
Fantastic service 👍 Professional, friendly and punctual. Explained everything clearly. Booking was super easy and flexible to suit me. I have no hesitation in recommending Scorpion Pest Management. No sticky residue on bench tops or anywhere like I've experienced from others and very thorough! Thank you, very happy.Lisa Woodward